Songs on this CD were written with people I have been working with across the world and feature celebrity performances...listen for Motown's legendary Funk Brother's bassist, Bob Babbit on "Less Is More."
All songs have a "soulful" sound and are performed by Marc-Alan Barnette. You won't be disappointed!
1. "That's How We'll Find Our Groove" (Marc-Alan Barnette, Henderson Howell - Toronto, Canada and Shelagh Brown - Kalamazoo, Michigan)
2. "My Oh Mayo" (Marc-Alan Barnette, Dave Smith - Orange County, California)
3. "Red Hot Passion" (Marc-Alan Barnette)
4. "Less Is More" (Marc-Alan Barnette, Allen Shervelle - Charlotte, NC now moved to Nashville)
5. "Forever To Cut That Out" (Marc-Alan Barnette and Frankie Ballard - Kalamazoo, Michigan now moved to Nashville and signed with Warner Bros.)
6. "Undercover Guy" (Marc-Alan Barnette and Dave Smith - Orange County, California)
7. "She Still Does It For Me" (Marc-Alan Barnette and Dave Smith - Orange County, California)
8. "Try A Little Tenderness" (legendary cover song performed by Marc-Alan Barnette)
9. "Tables and Chairs" (Marc-Alan Barnette and Steven J. Fisher - Los Angeles, California)